ADVANCED TASTING WORKSHOP I
Five Consecutive Days | $695
Who should take this class?
• Graduates* of the Sommelier Society of America’s Certificate program
• Those with course or wine tasting equivalency, and a desire to increase their overall experience
* exam achievement greater than 75% recommended
What this class can do for you:
• Develop advanced level deductive tasting skills
• Develop skills to analyze wines according to region, style, varietal, flavor aroma and aging potential
• Confidence in your developed palate, knowing and defining descriptors
Tuition: $695.00 *
Place: New York Vintners 21 Warren Street, NYC, NY 10007
Instructors: Dylan York & Tali Dalbaha
Space limited to 20
* Registration for the Advanced Tasting Class includes all five classes. Classes may not be purchased for single session attendance
* Minimum age: You must have reached 21 years of age to take this course. At the discretion of the Education Director, you may be asked for proof of age. TUITION DEADLINE: Application and payment (they must be submitted together) are accepted prior to commencement of the fall or spring session of the Sommelier Certificate Course. Seating is limited and seat reservation is dependent on space available. Once your seat is confirmed, and you have paid your tuition, you will receive written seat confirmation. Please do not attend the first day of class without seat confirmation.
PAYMENT: One may register and pay by credit card through our website. If you would like to pay by check, please email us at SommelierSocietyofAmerica@gmail.com with your request.
REFUND POLICY: No refunds are issued once classes begin. Please plan carefully.
MAKE-UP CLASSES: One may take a make-up class with the permission of the Chairman and providing there is space available. The make-up class must be taken the next session only. One may not retake more than four classes without contacting the administration office to get approval. To re-take the entire course, one must re-apply and pay the full tuition.
RECORDING DEVICES are not permitted.
DRESS CODE: The University Club has a dress code. Men: jacket/tie. Women: tailored skirt or slacks, tailored shirt/blouse. Please do not wear denims, sneakers, jogging or workout gear, no flip-flops, tank tops, caps.