009: ENO Wine Bar, Four Seasons in Washington, D.C.
The Four Seasons, Washington D.C. is currently looking for passionate Bar Servers that are looking for an atmosphere where they can share their passion for wine, cheese and chocolate! Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts can offer what many hospitality professionals dream of: an opportunity to build a lifelong career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done. We have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for, every year since 1998.
If you would like to join us and be part of one of America's top hotel groups and the ONLY Five-Star, Five-Diamond hotel in Washington DC, this might be your opportunity!
The Opportunity: The Four Seasons, Washington D.C. is currently looking for talented and passionate Supervisor for our ENO Wine Bar.
Who We Look For: We look for employees who share the Golden Rule; people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for individuals who share a passion for excellence and who infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
• One to two years of fast past Bar experience, preferably in a contemporary fine dining environment.
• Experience in wine is a plus!
• Ability to carry and balance a tray.
• Ability to accurately process cash and credit card transactions.
• Requires reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
Visa Requirements: Must already be legally permitted to work in the United States. Applicants without valid work authorization for the United States will not be considered. Visa sponsorship is not available.
• Excellent Salary and Wages
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• 401K Retirement Plan
• Employee Assistance Program
• Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
• Complimentary Life insurance
• Vacation & Paid Sick Time Off
• Complimentary Employee Meals
• COMPLIMENTARY room nights at Four Seasons Hotels around the world
And much more!
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources Office at 202-944-2071 or stop by 1111 29th St NW, Washington DC 20007.
Link to JOB POSTING